Wiri Inland Port - Bringing Intermodal Solutions To Your Doorstep
CONLINXX introduce a step-change in how containers are moved to and from the seaport providing multi-modal transport options.
Utilising both a dedicated train, a dedicated fleet of trucks and a secure intermodal hub in the heart of Auckland's major industrial and manufacturing area, this service brings the country's largest container transport port to your doorstep.
- Reduce carbon emissions
- Avoid peak traffic congestion
- Robust, secure supply chain
- Importers can collect containers directly from the Wiri Inland Port
- Exports can deliver containers to the Wiri Inland Port and have them shuttled into the sea port in time for vessel cut-off
- Stage and manage your containers efficiently, avoid labour downtime
- Take advantage of flexible storage options
- Eliminate Demurrage
The Wiri Inland Port is situated on Wiri Station Road with excellent road connections including the future route of SH30 along its northern boundary. The main north/south rail line runs adjacent to the site and a dedicated siding with a large hardstand area is now ready for the dedicated train service.
The site is security fenced and patrolled, NZ Customs Controlled Area and a MAF Approved Transitional Facility with 24/7 access available.