The Wiri Inland Port is situated on Wiri Station Road with excellent road connections including the future route of SH20 along its northern boundary. The main north/south rail line runs adjacent to the site and a dedicated siding with a large hardstand area is now ready for the dedicated train service.
Benefits of using us:
- At your doorstep – easy and immediate access.
- Reduced carbon emissions
- Avoid peak traffic congestion
- Robust, secure supply chain
- Importers can collect containers directly from the Wiri Inland Port
- Exporters can deliver containers to the Wiri Inland Port and have them shuttled into the sea-port in time for vessel cut-off
- Stage and manage your containers efficiently, avoid labour downtime
- Take advantage of flexible storage options
- Eliminate demurrage
Security fenced and patrolled, the site is a NZ Customs Controlled Area and a MAF Approved Transitional Facility with 24/7 access available.